Back to Blog
Seafood Is Taking Over The Isle!
Oyster stew, Maine lobster and King crab legs: those are just a few of the options on deck during Seafood Takeover this July at Isle Casino® Racing Pompano Park. Here in South Florida, great seafood is our specialty. When you dine at one of our on-site establishments, you can be sure your dish is fresh, local and in season.
Reel in a deal (or two, or three) at one of our restaurants below.
Classic American fare with flair is the name of the game at Farraddays. Our cuisine pairs perfectly with our award-winning, globally sourced wine list, which has been recognized with a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence every year since 2010.
Sample one of these mouthwatering main courses fresh from the ocean:
• One pound of King Crab legs split and steamed with melted butter and lemon, $34.99
• Twin live Maine lobsters: two 1-pound, steamed Maine lobsters with melted butter and lemon, $48.00
For a more casual vibe, join us at Farraddays Bar and sip one of our specialty martinis while you enjoy one of these delicious bites:
• Crab cake Sandwich: crispy-fried with malt vinegar slaw, mustard cream and shoe string potatoes, $15.95
• Oyster Stew: four fresh oysters with caramel onions, sherry and cream, $10.00
• Crab & Artichoke Dip: blue crab and roasted artichokes in a jack cheese sauce with tortilla flats, $7.95
Farraddays dining room is open Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Reservations are recommended. The bar opens at 4 p.m. daily. We’re closed Monday and Tuesday.
Bragozzo is a modern take on old-world Italian cuisine. We’ve reinvented the menu with all-new authentic Italian offerings at affordable prices. Join us this summer for our special seafood additions:
• Lobster Fra Diavolo: Maine lobster and blue crab in a spicy Pomodoro sauce with linguine, $29.95
• Crab-Stuffed Ravioli: blue crab stuffed pasta with melted vegetables and saffron cream, $14.95 Half / $26.95 Full
• Stuffed Calamari: stewed in white wine, tomato broth and imported olives, $24.95
Bragozzo is open daily from 5-10 p.m. Reservations are recommended. We’re closed Wednesday and Thursday.
Take a step back through time when you enter this classic New York style deli, where corned beef and pastrami reign supreme. We’ve turned the tables and added a seafood twist with the following menu options to nosh on:
• Fried Shrimp in a Basket: a baker's dozen of crispy fried shrimp with coleslaw and fries, $9.95
• Surf & Turf Dinner: Maine lobster tail, New York strip steak, baked potato and house salad, 2:00 - 5:00pm, $14.99 & 5:00pm - 11:00pm, $19.95.
Myron’s is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 24 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
Bexpress offers fast and fresh homemade Italian food with easy counter pick-up. During our Seafood Takeover, grab a Popcorn Shrimp Po' boy on a toasted sub roll with Cajun mayo, lettuce, tomato and onions for $7.95.
Bexpress is open daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Just as its name suggests, Farmer’s Pick offers your choice of more than 80 delicious buffet items, all of which are fresh, flavorful and locally sourced. This summer, take advantage of the farm-to-table picks below:
• Beer-steamed clams
• 1 lb. steamed crab
• Steamed lobster tail
• Fried oysters
• Fried calamari
• Deviled clams
• Fish cakes
• Crab nachos
• Grilled tuna steak
• Fish and chips
• Jonah crab claws
Set sail with us this July during Seafood Takeover at Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park! And don’t forget to catch even more specials and deep sea treasure on our Facebook and Twitter pages.